I have been nominated by wonderful blogger Hilary, she always has what to say to any subject, she is huge supported in the blogging community, always honest, simple and here for you here is her blog give a follow, because she deserved it for sure https://sereneluna.wordpress.com/2019/07/08/🌞the-sunshine-blogger-award-5-0🌞/comment-page-1/#comment-965
SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD RULES
The Sunshine Blogger Award has rules (surprise, surprise!). These rules ensure the success of this award, providing exposure to all the award winners. The rules are quite simple and straightforward.
RULES FOR AWARD:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
1. What country do you live in? France 🙂
2. What year did you publish your first blog post? Detox juice recipe 🙂
3. What is your favorite blog post you’ve written and why? Depression part123, because it was very personal and it made feel so good to talk about it here 🙂
4. What is the most valuable thing you’ve learned from blogging? If you want to get support, you have support others as well 🙂
5. What book has influenced you greatly? I think i ant have answer on this, like horror books so:DD
6. What is the meaning of life? There is no meaning of life, we have to live it meaningful:)
7. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be and why? Stop being so crazy about cleaning, because it takes a lot of time 🙂
8. What is the scariest thing you have ever done for fun? Jumping to the sea from very high rocks 🙂
9. Are you a listener or a talker? Talker indeed 🙂
10. Would you rather have more time or more money? I think if i would have more many i could save more time:D but yes i would rather have more time:)
11. What song best describes your life right now? Non, je ne regrette rien, from the movie cofe de flore 🙂
kisses and hugs guys 🙂